Create a FREE profile so you can LOG IN and SAVE EVENTS to your own calendar. You can then check “get notifications” box and have an email notification sent to you the Sunday before your event is about to take place. NO MORE MISSING SHOWS!!!!
Entering Events (ARTISTS)
- Keep 2 Windows Open– It is always easiest to keep two windows opened while entering events. This way you can have one window that are you entering the event in and another window to view what the event will display like.
- EVENT NAME– List your band name here. You can list an event name if you choose but ultimately the name is what is going to catch people’s attention. You do NOT need to enter the VENUE name in the title. It is already displayed in the events bar.
- CONTENT– Use this text field to sell yourself, your event,etc. Copy and paste your bio, bands you cover etc. Make sure you give info about other bands on your bill. Link to their facebook, website etc. Think……if I have never heard of this band would these event details be enough info about the bands to get my attention? **People are LAZY, so make sure they get all of the info in the event listing that you have because they may not take the time to click through and view your actual profile! **
- CHOOSE an ARTIST– If artists are listed on MusicFly then click “ADD ARTIST” and select each artist from the drop down. You must do this in order for the event to appear on the Artist’s pages. If there are out of town or “Non Registered” artists you can click” ADD ARTIST” and type their name in. You can then add copy and paste SOUNDCLOUD links so people can hear the artists without leaving the EVENT box.
- PHOTOS– There are 2 photo locations. The first is the LARGE image and it is also the image that will display in your event bar on the homepage. *** The EVENT POSTER(small image) is the image that will be displayed when you SHARE your events to FACEBOOK.***
- NOTES SECTION– *** This section will be your best friend. You can EMBED a reverb player , Bandcamp player, YOUTUBE VIDEO etc. When you EMBED a player choose the slim format as it
"The Headstones" front man Hugh Dillon has played several acting roles over the years. Most notably in the movie HARD CORE LOGO and in the tv series Durham County and Flashpoint. You might recognize him better as Mike Sweeney in Durham County, or Sergeant Ed Lane in the police drama Flashpoint.
Did You Know?